Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys march of 06 at WITC. It will be the end of March. I gotta double check to make sure Dana still wants to go to WITC for the honeymoon:rockon (gotta love a woman that suggests wheelin for a honeymoon) wedding date is mar 25th. which is a saturday i think. So I was thinking the weekend afterwards which is the 1-2 of Apr. I would be coming up on that friday (Mar 31). So you think we can make this happen. Hopefully I can have some gears in my truck by then. I would really like to make this a big trip since it is my honeymoon. So lets try to make this happen

·
Registered
694 Posts
I may be able to come, but I have a bowling tournament in Springfield, Mo around the same time so I will have to check the exact dates. I'll let you know soon, if I can make it.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Daniel, will still try to make the wedding, but April 6 is my son's birthday....I think I may have to do the Papa thing, but willo give it a shot....would love to....just remember, if Dana brings that hair dryer, my puny a$$ed inverter wont handle the load....

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I understand shane...especially if it is going to be somewhere like Tellico. I cant make a trip that far, especially if I have to drive the bronco. So I want to get at least one big ride in 06.

Pete, what a great way to celebrate a bday then with a good group of friends on a wheelin trip. Your son would love it. Plus the dates are for the 1-2 31-2 if you come on friday, so that shouldnt really intefere with your sons bday...remember Uncle Visa? lol. WITC has plugs in the bathrooms iirc

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hunter234 said:
I may be able to come, but I have a bowling tournament in Springfield, Mo around the same time so I will have to check the exact dates. I'll let you know soon, if I can make it.

ron I would love for you to make it again. Same with your dad. Yall were great company. You need to experience WITC.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I dont know if I will be able to make it or not. Im kinda in a planning process and my bronco may be down for quite awhile sometime in the near future..

Jeff

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just saw jeffs post on Wool's ORV park. If yall want we can go there instead also

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
But I might take 2 and build 1.....Unless by some merrical I find a 351 laying around..

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
might try and make it. if the bronco is cooperating by then

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
We'll see what happens Daniel, Ive pretty much decided to scrap my idea. So I'll know more when the time comes.

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Daniel, im not gonna promise anything, but i would love to be there. Would also love to bring the g/f as well, but dont know. That may be around the time that we get our house and begin the moving process. If im able to come, ill be in a rental for sure. Anyway, ill let you know closer to time on a def. answer.

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
i haven't talked with Dave on this yet, but as his wife I may have to make an executive decision and say we will go if the Bronco is back in wheeling condition by that point. However, last time we tried to go to WITC, everyone backed out on the Thursday night before, so NO DOING THAT THIS TIME!!!

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah...i know, i was one of them. But i had to work at the last minute. goverment can do that too me. So dont worry, ill have off since it wil be my honeymoon

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not for me...WITC is not far from me :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 36 Posts