Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been trying to deal with a seller of a 96 Bronco in Seattle Wa for a month and had really not gotten anywhere. Being so far away and a little bit leery of not seeing it before flying their I did not want to pursue it. I figured the Bronco was not as described or the people may have not been computer savvy and they really could not post more pics like I had asked.

The only 3 pics they posted were these pics. It appeared clean but very hard to tell

I got in contact with member CRASHNDENT who said he would go check it out for me more and get me some pictures. He went way above and beyond and even test drove the BRonco for me. Heres all the pics that he took. The Bronco has right at 100k miles on it and it will be mine tomorrow. I am flying up to pick it up and drive it back to Vegas. It appears to be VERY clean. And it looks ready for a 6" stage 2 lift, 35" tires and 17" wheels. followed by a BroncoAir bumper set up, my CO2 air tank, and some other stuff. It will be a very capable do it all vehicle.!!

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK>???

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price was $5700 and it is a single owner bronco. Ill be the 2nd owner. They have all the original dealer paperwork and window sticker.

The 35" Toyos for 17" rim are already sitting in my garage!!!! Now to find rims and get a lift coming! Those bumpers will be replaced by broncoair set ups in short order as well!

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
5700 seems a little steep to me, but then again I'm a cheap bastard and always haggle fierce for good deals.. :toothless

As long as you're happy with your purchase that's all that matters!

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
5700 seems a little steep to me, but then again I'm a cheap bastard and always haggle fierce for good deals.. :toothless

As long as you're happy with your purchase that's all that matters!
I have been looking on nationwide craigslist, ebay and everywhere inbetween and finding ANY bronco with 100k for under 6k just does not happen. If it does it has tons of rust!

60-80k and your paying upwards of 8-10k

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Good point..

However like I said.. As long as your happy with your purchase and feel good about it, that's all that matters..

I personally have way to much money into my rig.. and nothing really to show for it.. bleh..

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PIcked up my Bronco, This Bronco is VERY clean. 100k on the dot!!

Even had all the original sales paperwork and window sticker with it. Ill get picks on Monday when I get home from a good camera in good light, but this truck is VERY clean! once I remove the red stripe and get my lift coming...!! WOOHOO build thread!

·
Premium Member
5,370 Posts
Black bronco in Vegas, your a brake man. I sold a black bronco recently. I kept it looking good using Zaino ZAIO and then Z2Pro. You need a long lasting sealant with black partner. I've seen worse deals and better deals on bronco's, so if you happy cool dat 100k mile Bronco's are hard to find.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Black bronco in Vegas, your a brake man. I sold a black bronco recently. I kept it looking good using Zaino ZAIO and then Z2Pro. You need a long lasting sealant with black partner. I've seen worse deals and better deals on bronco's, so if you happy cool dat 100k mile Bronco's are hard to find.
I love black vehicles!!!! LOL

I already have my Zaino!

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Double post. Please delete. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whats wrong with white vehicles? or green? tan, silver, red, blue....?

You racist :twak
Uhhh usually for me it would be the other way around!!! :histerica:thumbup:whiteflag

Hahahahaha the truck looks great
Thanks

ordered MSD cap, rotor and coil, FRD wires, plugs, Royal purple gear lube and engine oil and tranny oil along with filters, Ordered ENergy supsension bushings for a few parts to get ready for the 6" lift going on it.
tinting the windows today, giving it a thorough cleaning, removing the red stripe, changing the rad fluid, and getting ready to paint the top in the next few days.

Removing the dash mat and scrubbing the old man smell out of the carpets :histerica:histerica

1 - 14 of 14 Posts