Engineer
13,163 Posts
So if I had to guess she was a pretty big lady

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
:wacko <-- Both her and the boyfriend.

This quote sums it up:
"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said of the bathroom incident. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
2 years! :shocked

Man...that kinda seems like a really bad depression! I don't know if I could imagine sitting for 2 years in the same spot! Dunno about you, but after 10 mins on a toilet seat is uncomforatble to me...but 2 years...wow...

KC

·
Registered
500 Posts
Seems like a good deal to me. Bring me a t.v, a padded granny toilet seat, and a mini-fridge full of pizza rolls and beer, and I'd let my ass grow to the toilet seat.

mR

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
We should have evolved to constantly be on the toilet anyway, and have one hand in the shape of a beer stein.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
how...uhm...how does something like that happen?
I"m speachless

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thats sick...And just too out-there to belive. Whether it be real or not, I have to call BS..I just have to

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Dam she must of had a really big shit.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
If her ass was grown into the toliet seat, how did she flush?? Seems like it might have created a suction or at least a lack of air pressure to remove the material...... Fog

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
I bet she smelled good after sitting for 2 years without a shower

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
I bet her hemroid got flushed and was swimming with the other brown fish in the septic tank. Marinated hemroid for dinner anyone?

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
How the hell does the boyfriend take 2 years to go "I think something might be wrong..."
yeah, no shit!!!
.....no pun intended:toothless
I bet she smelled good after sitting for 2 years without a shower
yeah, no shit!:toothless a sponge bath can only go so far while stuck...to a toilet seat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around this.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
yeah, no shit!!!

I am having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around this.
Yeah I dont understand how you could do that. I dont think I could sit still for longer than a day if I even made it that long

1 - 20 of 48 Posts