Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

wondering what 39" tires would look like

5K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  TX_BEAST 
#1 ·
can someone with 39" tires post a pic. because im wondering what they woul look like on my truck, im currently running 36's but im wondering what 39's would look like.

#3 ·
I dont have an answer for that but a few questions instead
whats wrong with you 36's?
are they the super swampers on the 79 that you list?
Do they have big mud lugs?
will you sell them? CHEAP?? I am looking for some good Mud tires,
I'm thinking about building a mud bogger out of my 78 Bronco
strictly offroad

#4 ·
the tires on my truck now are 35x12.50x15 supere swamper tsl's
but they're all wther cracked because the truck sat a little while before i got it, they still do hold air though so if you're still interested let me know,
the other reason why im considering 39's is because i need to redo the lift, i've got a 5.5" lift with blocks so im going to redo the lift to either a 6" or a 9" suspension lift

#18 ·
When I cut the wheel opens, I took two pieces of dowel rod, and a paint marker, taped them all together... so one would follow the wheel opening, while the paint marker made a line on the metal where I wanted to cut.... then I extended it out and made another line an inch father up.... and from that line I used channel locks, hammer, a block to bend and shape the metal...... ofcoarse I had to make relief cuts every so often, but as you can see, it came out pretty nice.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.