Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Have you ever checked out that mine?

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
waltman said:
the amount of danger involved in checking mines out around here is extreme. unless its open for exploration, there's a good chance that all of those 100 year old beams are a little tired. those were the vent shafts, where the rigging goes straight down into the bottom of the mine. got a rope? :toothless

·
3 wheeler
1,693 Posts
waltman said:
with all the trouble they are having with mines these days. i'd elect to stay out of one that hasn't been used in a few decades.

sweet pics

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ALLAXCS said:
So, did you guys make it over FireHole?
My spotter (i.e. you) wasn't there...so no. Clint played on it to get some pic's but that's about it.

The approch is really really dug out. A Bronco on 4D's might do it unassisted or a truck with the wheel base and tire height of your Dodge could do it unassisted as well. Of course a tubed up thingy like Erik's buggy would walk over it.

Bronco Rob said:
Scott when you gonna put the buffer to that passenger side door?

Sweet pics man!
Actually...every time I spot Clint I get worried because my style of driving usually leads to body damage and his truck is soooooo pretty.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
how he keeps that thing so dent and scratch free and good looking i dont know. freakin amazing considering the trails yall got

pics look good

wes

·
Bitchin.
1,872 Posts
i measure 3 times, then drive once. (hopefully)

here's those pics i took a long time ago from that road up above the trail we were on scott. i believe the second one is the difficult ridge. those rockcrawlers in the first photo walked right up it. i think we'll be fine.:thumbup

·
Registered
262 Posts
sweet pics, looks like fun

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
nbaff said:
with all the trouble they are having with mines these days. i'd elect to stay out of one that hasn't been used in a few decades.

sweet pics
a guy died here last year, his FJ slid down into an area that had a covered-up, unknown mine shaft and they fell straight down. impact killed him, but his son was tryin to get out, had his belt undone, and when they fell he landed on the rear spare and bounced off and lived. no b/s

1 - 18 of 18 Posts