Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picture whoreing. Been a while since I been around these parts.

OZ'd 400 :toothless

it was getting dark out when I finished up with this.

still have wiring and fuel system to work out. but the ETA for firing it is the end of the month.

And where has the cawk licker RAF been?

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Looking great.... I've been following this over on PJB also... Can;t wait to see how it works... Fog

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
So thats like true multiport fuel injection....not TBI? You could prettymuch use whatever carb intake you want, as long as you get the holes for the injectors put it?

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is going to be fed by a SEFI 89 mass air mustang ECM and harness. Bigger injectors, TB and mass air meter as well as fuel pump. All wrapped up with a Tweecer RT to tune it all.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
magnumpi said:
So thats like true multiport fuel injection....not TBI? You could prettymuch use whatever carb intake you want, as long as you get the holes for the injectors put it?
Most Edelbrock intakes come with nitros bosses just not drilled, thats probably what spots he used

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yea, Im kinda at a loss on the EFI in the Nos ports..How well is that going to work? Looks like a hell of a project! Defenatly one of a kind!

Good luck Jopes!

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigBroncoXLT said:
Looks like a hell of a project! Defenatly one of a kind!

actually I know of one other guy who is doing nearly the same thing as I am with his well worked 400. except he is running CHI 4v heads and thier huge intake.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Jopes I am very interested in your project, I want to do this to Potamus's Bronco.

Does the 5.0 HO and 351m/400 have the same firing order?

I do not want to put a Speed Density system on Potamus's I have located a 5.0 HO from a Mercury Cougar

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
looks good jopes, been wondering where you been. good to hear from ya.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
been wrenching on the efi some more today. pics...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
jopes, I looked up this thread after seeing your pics in bigblockbuggys' 460 EFI conversion thread. Do you have anymore pics? I'd like to get some more info on your conversion if possible. Are you using OE Ford electronics? How does it run?

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Don, can you give a parts list, with the cost, for everything you've had done? I was sure I saw a list of your parts, somewhere else, but I can't find it now

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts