Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well about 2 hours ago i got my license! I am so pumped for tomorrow to bad the insurance company was closed :'( i could be driving right now. Tomorrow Expect some 4x4ing pics she'll be very very MUDDY!

Wooohoooo

Mike

rag on

·
Registered
296 Posts
broncos&bombs said:
damn, you make me feel old. congrats though, dont be an idiot and wreck your chit trying to show off for the hot cheerleader sitting next to you.
You?!?!? How old were in you '92 when I got OUT of the Corps? :doh0715:

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
troyalan1970 said:
You?!?!? How old were in you '92 when I got OUT of the Corps? :doh0715:
im only 22 but still for some reason that makes me feel old. even when we get boots that are 17 & 18 yrs old, i feel old, like where did the last 4 years of my life go.

**edit** never did answer the question. i was 8.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Grats!
I'm not realy sure wheelin' is the first thing you should do though....but maybe that's just the father in me...

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,927 Posts
Blaze said:
Grats!
I'm not realy sure wheelin' is the first thing you should do though....but maybe that's just the father in me...
Hey, I'm sure as a good Southern boy you spent your fair share of time driving in the yard and doing more "off road" driving before ever getting your liscense. ;) Me and JT spent many a warm summer afternoon tearing up the back yard before we were 15.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Blaze said:
Grats!
Ive been driving quads, dirtbikes, snowmobiles, boats for quite a while i'm a decent driver. I've also took my moms mini van last year with out a license or with out a parent. I took it to Edmonton then to Hinton and Jasper and after that i went home. Had 2 pals with me it was one hella of a time.

P.S Today i bought 4 6 x 9 Speakers 340 Watts
and a cd player woohoo

Get er done

Mike

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
MikeDawg said:
Ive been driving quads, dirtbikes, snowmobiles, boats for quite a while i'm a decent driver.
Thats what EVERYONE says when there 16. Most important thing I can tell you is just pay attention to the road and the cars in front of you. Doing that, and not following too closley and not going faster than you should will eleminate just about all accidents.

Don't do anything to dictract you either. Like changing a CD in the new CD player. I know....I do it all the time....but do as I say, not as I do.
(and I only do something to distract myself (((changing CD, radio station, lighting a smoke, ect...))) only when its safe to do it. NOT when your on a narrow road, NOT when theres other traffic, NOT on curvy roads, NOT when your following anyone.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts