Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are used but hey, i got about 20% tread on my current set left and for this price i couldnt beat the price!

Found a nice set of Wildcat Radials on some 79 F150 White Spokers for $30!!! 70% tread on the tires :thumbup hopefully picking them up tomorrow afternoon, gonna clean up the rims and paint them and ill have nice new (used) rims and tires.

oh the size is 31x10.5x15 :rockon

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice score! i looked forever to find good used 31's. ended up having to buy new...
kills 2 birds with 1 stone, gets me semi new tires :) and rims I can refurbish to make look awesome compared to my current rims.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked em up a few hours ago and just got home, traveled 100 miles round trip for them! and he lied to me... they arent the white wagon wheels... THEY ARE THE CHROME wagon wheels!!!

surface rust and no dings in the chrome, but I still think im gonna paint them only because they rust is hardcore.

Tires are already balanced and they have no bulges or leaks and have been sitting at 35psi full for quite a while without any leaks, he even checked the pressure before I grabbed them :)

after I get them cleaned up tonight (high pressure spray down) ill get some pictures up.

Lucky SOB got a 79 F150 for $200 with a straight axle D44 :) not to mention an inline 6 and a 300 that still run fine.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
nice, I just grabbed a set of daytons with 200 miles on them for $150 so Im feeling the love to right now :beer

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well I got the tires on and aired up :)

unfortunately im not gonna be able to save the chrome :( too much rust damage, so I took it down as far as I could with grinder and sand paper, later on ill be grabbing some gun-metal gray paint and repainting them, but for now its just the rims and tires on the truck.

difference in tread depth, as you can see same pattern, but for the price cant freaking beat it

and in reply to the AT or EXT above, they are the LT and are actually made by Cooper tires :)

and of course the difference in rim :)

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
nice, I have those coopers on the front of my ram and like them

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here's the updated look, up next is exterior sanding and primer, along with painting of the rims with some gun-metal gray paint

old picture with original rims

new pictures with new rims

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.