Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So saturday is the day to get my build at the very least started, maybe even finished. :goodfinge

So Im looking for a good few people who are willing to sacrifice part or all of their weekend to help a brother out.

Beer and BBQ will be available and of course my gratitude will be there as well. So if you are interested please let me know.

Place: The Shop in Pomona!! (address will be given through PM)

Time: Saturday and Sunday, whenever you can make it.

I really appreciate it, and if you feel you cant contribute but wanna learn please feel free to show up and pick the brains. Many smart smart people will be there and we can maybe sway your decision on future projects.

IN: Vic (Spectre)
East Los Crazy Horse (sat)

Maybe: East LA 78
Redneck Renegade (poss Sun)
Out: Lets hope this stays blank

Thanks guys:thumbup

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
ill try to make it..

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
IN!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im gonna be putting the 1 tons in under the rhino!! Gonna shoot for a record, maybe have them installed in 1 day

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Nice double post..

And I like the new choice of name... Wonder if you can guess how I came up with it.. :brownbag

·
oscar espinoza
1,538 Posts
azusa is still closed by the way so scratch that..

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Of course it's closed.. It's going to be closed atleast until end of summer.. That's if it opens at all.. I honestly don't think it will.. They have to drain it for it to open.. They've been saying they are going to for years but never have.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Ah he's a big boy.. He'll get over it.. :haha

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Woot gooo Mike!

And we do need more people.. The more people that are there the more I can slack off. :toothless

1 - 20 of 40 Posts