Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Worlds dumbest rollovers?

2K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  BadassBronco 
#1 ·
seriously, this is the local jeep club
gee, can you call me a rich yupie who builds his rig, then tries to wheel?
he is known as "warranty wheeler" as he has never touched a wrench to his jep, he has paid for people to build it, and then when he breask it he takes it back to the jeep dealer for repair under warranty.

then im the idiot whole rolled i nthe middle of a mud hole

and lastly, "roll over, play dead, fill in the grave with mud"

See less See more
#10 ·
if you will look,,,

at the left of the pic is track marks, looks like he came over that hill and was coming alittle too fast and slammed on the brakes and when it can to the bottom it just rolled cause of it being a high center jeep!!

#13 ·
Just reading the warrenty wheeler makes me laugh. It is so true, people get new vehicles have shops jack them up and go to the mud pits. At the bogs here a guy took a brand new, his first night owning it and sank a stock 4x4 ranger. Everything ruined, but he said, oh it is my first day, I will just take it back tomorrow to get fixed. :twak

#14 ·
gobucs1 said:
Just reading the warrenty wheeler makes me laugh. It is so true, people get new vehicles have shops jack them up and go to the mud pits. At the bogs here a guy took a brand new, his first night owning it and sank a stock 4x4 ranger. Everything ruined, but he said, oh it is my first day, I will just take it back tomorrow to get fixed. :twak
the bad thing is the dealerships warranty it. warranty does not include abuse

the owner is a idiot, and dick
we claims he doesnt have the money to fix it himself. my ass, seems to me the $30K rubicon, plus 15K in extras does not equal a broke person.
that plus he claims hes SO broke, yet makes trip far away with it EVERY weekend, wheels it, and brakes it.
he doenst know how to drive, and doesnt know when to let off the skinny pedal.

#17 ·
Ya know if I ever rolled my bronco on somthing that stupid I'd get the shit kicked outta me by the guys in my club:) They promised to do so when I invited another bronco owner alone and he rolled his bronco off a bridge, and we wheren't even to the trail yet:)

His Wife and Son where under the water for a few seconds from what I understand.. I didn't get to see the moron go over:)

#19 ·
Um cause none of the where riding out in my bronco:) Not sure they knew exaclty what a shower and tooth brush was for:)

anywas it would have poluted that very nice stream.

I almost bought that bronco but after looking at it I ran fast very very fast. 4" body lift, 6" suspension kit, half the interior was ripped out. And it looked like it was just thrown together. This was before this guy bought it.

#20 ·
ahhhh 4" body lift that reminds me of that 6" or 8" body lifted H2 ughhhhhh. anyway you should have drained all the fluids from the bronco and then left it and the family there because they were dumb enough to flip it on a bridge or if your a nice person you could have atleast let them ride shotgun....on top of your bronco :toothless

#22 ·
WES said:
anyone else notice the sway-bars on that bronco?

and how did you get it out?

wes
Um Ya there are swaybars on it.. He is one of those guys that runs Knik(Run up river bed and high crazy speeds) is hardcore! After we got him out and went up the trail a ways more and the Jeep I was riding in snapped a leaf pack in half! he was on the phone telling his freinds "We're not in Kansas anymore. This is crazy and way hardcore". Hell most of the guys hadn't even put it in 4lo yet :) We went bye bye when the other guys left for parts

how did we get him out? with 3 winches, 2 hours and a hell of a lot of :lolup :twak :stupid and a little more:lolup :twak Just for good measure. Don't think he took it all in stride though cause he seemed kinda pissed at us. But he's the dumbshit that ran off the road when his wife said he was close to the edge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.