Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:histerica:histerica Haaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Alright...I don't care if you guys believe me ... it's real. This is the the most embarassing thing that I've ever experienced... it was a horrible night for me.. and I'm sharing it with you guys because I don't want any of my misc brahs to have to go through this.. especially since it all could have been EASILY prevented. I have added MS paint images so that you have a better idea as to what happened. It's very long, but I'll do my best to recount all of the important details. no ****ing cliffs..... read it to save yourself from something like this...
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120921191 :histerica:rofl::histerica:rofl:

·
Biebs Ain't BabyDaddy!
11,159 Posts
hahahahahhaa I roffeled :rofl:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Totally fake.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Why the F do you need to piss in a bottle.....Retard body building ferries.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Total BS! Ive had to stop in the middle of sex cause i had to fart/poop, and i didnt want to pass gass in front of this chick, so i said that the rubber broke and ran into the bathroom and handled my biz...with an erection....came back into the room and finished up. She never found i unloaded in her toilet!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Total BS! Ive had to stop in the middle of sex cause i had to fart/poop, and i didnt want to pass gass in front of this chick, so i said that the rubber broke and ran into the bathroom and handled my biz...with an erection....came back into the room and finished up. She never found i unloaded in her toilet!

Plus you know these body builder types are hung like a field mouse. That's why they are so insecure.

It aint' hard to tuck a thimble into the pot.

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
That's almost as good as the Ryan's beefaroni story. :rofl:

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
That was pretty funny. X2 on the pee bottles, who does that any way? I have had the overwelming urge to pop a squat though and know what he means. Its like the turd just gets rude all of the sudden and says fawk you Im leaving.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,450 Posts
This has to be fake, nobody is this retarded
I beg to differ. One night after some heavy drinking me and some friends went back to their place with some girls. My buddy takes a girl into his room, and after a while she comes out yelling (half mad, half laughing) "wtf is wrong with this guy?" We get up to check on him and he was kneeling on his bed pissing everywhere like a sprinkler. We shut the door on him and let him take care of his business. When his brother went back in to check on him later he had shit the bed and was rolling around in it trying to get up and go to the restroom.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts