Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Yep, if you're doing it for the bronco...I'd read it.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,875 Posts
i agree

·
Premium Member
9,985 Posts
Absolutley ~ :chili:

I'm currently collecting data for a rebuild or reman for this summer or sooner on my 86 EFI 302 due to a dead cylinder on #2, it wouldn't pass the Cali smog for lack of compression and I got a by for 1 yr to fix. I've had my BKO for over 4 years and the PO had the motor rebuilt maybe 6 years ago but the company went out of business and I'm not sure what they actually did or the level of workmanship. :banghead

It would be great if I could just slap on some decent heads but I'm concenrned about the bottom of the motor becuaue I may have a bearing knock? Somethings definately going on there, though it actually runs ok and doesn't overheat or use/consume oil. Rather then take a chance I'm either going to use this motor if posssible or use a donor and do a combo of sorts, ie" stock bottom with gt40 heads or something close. :scratchhe

Money coming this month but have to be practical with $$ budget for a DD.

DO IT WITH PICS ~

Thanks ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Yeah I'd read it.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
yes yes yes

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,518 Posts
Yeah - when I install the Eaton M90 on my 5.0 I'm interested in swapping on some GT 40 heads and a mustang lower intake.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
go for it

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
We welcome any and all "pertinant" write-ups.
Do a detailed account with as many pics as possible and post it in the tech section. :thumbup

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
yep, I would read it, and probibly use it when I do my explorer head change

1 - 16 of 16 Posts