Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone be willing to help me put my trans in? I dont have lots of $$$ but if you could help, i'd be willing to give you some gas money or we could work something out. I'm in Lehighton, Pa Exit 74 off the Pa Turn pike aka NE Extension. I do not have some tools for the job like a trans jack, 12pt sockets and whatever else i dont know I need. Please let me know. I'd be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me as this is the first time I'm putting in a trans let alone with a 4 x 4.

thank you in advance,
chris

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hey man if it wasnt an automatic id help out. I dropped about one about 10 times already. Never f'd around with an auto. I'd problly do more damage then good.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I wouldn't mind helping out. According to Mapquest your about an hour an a half away. Not bad. Sorry for the delayed response. Im available the weekend of 3/1.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whenever i can get some people to help me out with it. lol, and i have one of the 2 1/4 ton jacks from sears. i think i would need a lil bit bigger one than that. and i'm kinda short on the tools part also, :banghead:whiteflag whenever somebody wants to help or when they are free i guess would work, just let me know so i can request off of work in advance. march 1 would be good day to get my truck running as its my B-day. lol but let me know

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't anybody wanna help me??? I COULD have all the free beer and pizza you guys want! :beer:drinkbud:rockonI just need someone to help me or even guide me. Please let me know. I'm tired of driving my pos rear wheel drive caprice in the snow or should i say trying to drive my POS in the snow. :whiteflag let me know thanks

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
I would be willing to help, weekends for me are crazy for a while. If you decide on a date and I can make it, I will.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,856 Posts
Yeah youd have to pick a date as i work 50% of my weekends, but its not on/off, its random. Then factor in working 3rd shift, and it gets a little weird :toothless

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok...how about saturday, march 8th??? i figure i could give you guys 2 weeks in advance. let me know...

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
839 Posts
If I trusted my own bronco at this time to make the ride there, which is about an hour and a half form me I'd come help ya and bring my tools. but mine ain't in the greatest of shape itself. but maybe if you don't have it done till I get my motor in and my tranny and my other tires on I'm sure I could swing out that way and give ya a hand, Never changed one in that year but I'm sure we can figure it out lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
be cheaper to bring it to me. I have all the tools and a jack here.
haha thats funny, if i could bring it to ya, i would. as its been parked since last halloween as i lost reverse and 1st gear was going out when i parked it. i appreciate all the offers tho...we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok, i really need to know if anybody gonna help me on the 8th by atleast friday... so i can request off that day...if not I will have to PICK another date and try for that one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok come on guys,i need some help with this. i bet if i was installing a lift, you'd come flocking. sorry for my sarcasm, but i'm just really starting to get pissed off since I cant get NO help. I'd put the thing in myself but I want my truck to be able to move when I get done. lol

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
ok come on guys,i need some help with this. i bet if i was installing a lift, you'd come flocking. sorry for my sarcasm, but i'm just really starting to get pissed off since I cant get NO help. I'd put the thing in myself but I want my truck to be able to move when I get done. lol
That attitude won't get you too far. You couldn't be farther from the truth either. I have had people help me do engines, transmissions, t-cases, we lifted my truck. my wife's truck, Jackhart's Jeep all in my driveway. I have gotten dirty in other people's driveways too, it's just bad timing. I don't know when my next free weekend will be, but if someone posted they needed help and didn't get all pissy, I would go there before your house from the tone of your post. You're probably not the guy your previous post makes you out to be, but you catch more bees with honey than vinegar. Just so you don't think I am being a keyboard tough guy, ask any of these guys that know me, I would say it in person too. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts