Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MTV has to be paying these people to act happy when they see their cars after they get PIMPED. What a joke:histerica

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Not unless I get to choose what they install, how it's installed and the colors they use.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they did a K5 Blazer once but I didnt get to see how that came out Im sure they lowered it and put 20's on it.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
I'd go ahead and buy a craphound Bko, let them pimp it out, then sell it on eGay and use the proceeds to do my truck the way I want it done, then buy my 30' Silver Twinkie. Werd.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I agree. Buy an $800 BKO, let them pimp it. Take off parts that I liked, sell the rest.

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
They have done some pretty good stuff in good taste but I think they do some of the wacked out shit to make fun of the poeple

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
HELL Yah I would. Then I would rip out all the TV's and other crap, use what I can in the house, and sell the rest !! That would be Pimp ! :D

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
no

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,178 Posts
The suburban was the same as the blazer basically except they put truck rear springs on it and the ass sagged as the put all the crap into the back.

I like some of there body work jobs, Lets take some pipe strap and bondo over it, that'll last a long time.

They have/had a show on tlc becuase, i think, pimp my ride was making them look bad.
I wouldn't let them touch eithier of my rides.

However Foose could do anything he wants to eithier of them excpet stick a chevy in it.

·
Banned
495 Posts
I would let them pimp my bronco, but i would be worried about them droping a crack pipe in my interior when they were working on it and i would get busted with it.

ray

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
I love laying on the ground to watch my mudflap TVs. Are you kidding, I'd totally let them put those on my truck.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
sure, i'd just hope he'd make it a 2wd prerunner

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i allways wonder when the car owner gets their pimped out ride back home, how long does the car last before its gets stolen or broken in!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts