Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
yea but the slit sidewall worries me. And me since mine is a dd i'm not to hot on running not matching tires, trail only or close enough go for it

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That seems a little high $$ based on their condition.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Naw, you can get bertter without so much shipping....thires are split on the sides and basically gone.....pass on 'em....

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
sway nice sig
didn't even notice shipping i'd now say pass

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought the price was a bit high, too, but everyone I'm finding around here, seem to think their 70%-worn tires are good as new. Shipping not a concern for me, since I'm only looking in my surrounding area... somewhere I can drive too, to pick them up

·
Registered
327 Posts
Since the guy is local to you, I'd watch the auction end without bidding and, if they don't sell, email him and offer him $300. I definitely wouldn't pay over 400 so if the auction gets more than one bid so be it. You wouldn't have lost anything. Too bad you don't live around here. There's a 4wd shop about 45 mins from my house that has hundreds of mud tires in like or better condition than those in any size you could want and they don't charge nearly that much. I picked up a brand new 16.5 AE rim, a spare 16.5 steelie, and a 36" TSL/SX spare with 60% tread for only $100. My point is, used tires are just that so I doubt that guy will get many bids, if any at all. My .02.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,513 Posts
For 5? If they truly were 90% I'd say Hell Yea!

·
Registered
531 Posts
TO MUCH! Go to goodyear and check out the prices...

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
huh? go to goodyear... as in a tire dealer? Thanks, but no... I'm much too poor to consider new tires. I've called a couple of the local tire shops, and like most everyone else, mine doesn't have any in the sizes I'm looking for

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Not a bad price, but...... I sold my 35" MTR's with 65-70% with no sidewall issues (better shape than in those pics) and 1 spare with 80+% tread and 15x8 steelies in like new condition for $400.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok, then I don't feel so bad, about offering 200 bucks for someone's 38.5" swampers then... these are about 40-50%, I'd say, and bias-ply, to boot

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
Arn't 37" MTRs about $205-ish each new? + FET and other taxes... and shipping if ya cant get locally.

$100 each with a trail spare tossed in. Dont think I'd pay any more than $400
for 50% new tires... chances are you can get them for less since they are listed locally. especailly around the end of the auction when no one has bid yet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts