Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a vision in my head of how i wanted the truck to be painted and my little cousin and i got it finished in less than 3 hours yesterday morning! what do you all think?

·
Mr. Asks Alot
1,775 Posts
take a water balloon full of dark red paint and chunk it at your grill

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Next time I need a 4 year old to finger paint a car I'll head to the day care with free candy, that's gay

·
Registered
16 Posts
a real spray can job

Beleive it or not but this truck was originally 5 different colors, this was doen entirely by spray cans, including the cap....

Before:

After:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for that post jdenninger thats not a bad looking bronco even if it is painted with spray paint. mine won't be for on the street, i'm racing it in the pro arena tuff trucks but i'm on a tight budget so i'm trying to keep it somewhat reasonable with the looks but spend most of my money towards performance. after i slip on my decals with the name of my truck, why i race the name and my slogan it should look a little better.

one thing thats really awesome about racing is that my 12 year old cousin is helping me out and it was his idea to have the hood white and it will look pretty good with what i'm gonna put on there.
thank you to those who posted for your honesty but i'm leaving the truck's paint how it is.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
mine is a rattlecanned job...whats so wrong with rattle canning a trail rig

1 - 20 of 29 Posts