Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
That guy has a never ending supply of low mileage broncos. Nice Bronco, probably worth around 10 to 12k in my opinion. He should hold on to it for another decade, maybe Full Size broncos will have the same value as classic broncos.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
i have wood. :brownbag

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
1. That's not the factory paint, it's got a clear coat, and there is a slight amount of Orange-Peal.

2. 11K....111K well kept.....211K restored, all the same thing. :histerica

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
1. That's not the factory paint, it's got a clear coat, and there is a slight amount of Orange-Peal.

2. 11K....111K well kept.....211K restored, all the same thing. :histerica
Maybe, tires replaced due to dry rot was a little funny too. Can anyone say Carfax?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
extremely nice. looks like the upper radiator hose is wrapped in electrical tape tho

·
Registered
810 Posts
I talked to this guy about a year and a half ago. Was gonna buy a 95 w. 31K miles from him, but we couldn't agree on the price. He sent me his full list at the time with detailed pics and prices. He had like 13 broncos for sale, and sent me pics of the other 8 or 9 he was keeping in his collection. Absolutely made me sick. His prices were anywhere from $9K for a 93 sport w/ 80K ish miles to $30K for a 96 EB w/ 5K miles. There is no way one guy finds all these low mileage broncos, something is fishy if you ask me. Or he's just the luckiest SOB on the planet.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
All factory paint is orangey.. and Ford was dabbling in Clears at that range of the 90's.

Why do you scream repaint?

ANd how on earth can you tell from those shitty resolution pics that it is clear or not cleared? I can and do make single stage gloss that well, .... Enlighten me.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
All facotry paint is orangey.. and Ford was dabbling in Clears at that range of the 90's.

Why do you scream repaint?
That's a lot more orange than I have seen on any facory80-96 truck. And I don't think I have ever seen a Bronco that was pre 96 that had a clear coat from the factory.

·
Need a Bumper?
4,769 Posts
Lots of orange peal

How many tail gates have you seen with out a single scratch. This must have been the first time the gate was dropped.

The surface rust on the ends of the TTB arms tells me it hasn't been driven much

My conclusion is: While I find it curious that he finds so many low mileage broncos this one looks somewhat feasible.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
Why is it every time someone posts up a nice bronco, everyone automatically jumps to "OMG ITS SO SHADY, REPAINT! Eerrr ODO FRAUD! Err... IDK BUT IM JEALOUS!"

Here, everyone send a PM to the guy that owns that truck and call him out on his shady dealings, maaco repaints, photoshopped pictures and odometer fraud

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/member.php?u=4395

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
The inside of my tailgate was painted flat red, to match my interior, not gloss gray like the exterior. Also, shouldn't that year have a carpeted liner on the tailgate?

That's a lot of orange for factory Ford paint.

I think he is pulling a fast one.

I have also never seen a part sticker on a part of a factory built 80-96 like the pass side beam has on it. I have only ever seen that on replacement parts.

But I have never had a New Ford.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Why is it every time someone posts up a nice bronco, everyone automatically jumps to "OMG ITS SO SHADY, REPAINT! Eerrr ODO FRAUD! Err... IDK BUT IM JEALOUS!"
Experience :whiteflag

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
The inside of my tailgate was painted flat red, to match my interior, not gloss gray like the exterior. Also, shouldn't that year have a carpeted liner on the tailgate?

That's a lot of orange for factory Ford paint.

I think he is pulling a fast one.

I have also never seen a part sticker on a part of a factory built 80-96 like the pass side beam has on it. I have only ever seen that on replacement parts.

But I have never had a New Ford.
My Passenger Beam had a sticker like that on it. Never been replaced till the solid axle went in :haha

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
My Passenger Beam had a sticker like that on it. Never been replaced till the solid axle went in :haha
and my tailgate is painted the exact same as the rest of the truck

alot of ford paint has orange peel, my 04 marauder sure as hell does

And IIRC not every 92+ was carpeted, it was only the eddie bauers or the really really optioned out XLT's....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts