Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, who's the wise guy that posted this?!

If that thing sells, both of mine will be listed for sure.

·
Registered
893 Posts
MUD E1 said:
OK, who's the wise guy that posted this?!

If that thing sells, both of mine will be listed for sure.
hahah, that's sweeeeeeet! i mean if u get some one dumb enough to buy it, then that's a great idea. just say it's "high performance'' :thumbup

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hey, its E-Bay, people will buy anything. I just sold a cell phone you can get new for $ 79.00 at the verizon store. It was used and my high bidder gave me $ 129.00 :shocked Go figure :shrug

·
Registered
769 Posts
paint it red and black and put a racing sticker on it and then get $75..... hell i got 25$ for all the emblems on my old 78-f150 and they were junk

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I saw an air guitar sell once. People can be such idiots.

·
College User
2,023 Posts
Yea people may bid but when they dont pay it is you paying ebay the % of end price have gotten nothing...

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
gobucs1 said:
Yea people may bid but when they dont pay it is you paying ebay the % of end price have gotten nothing...
Yeah that has happened, but u gota be carefull. I specify in my listing that I wouln't except bidders with no feedback or new bidders unless thay email me first.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I once sold a used clutch for $100. :lowblow

·
Registered
632 Posts
i can beat that, my friends stepdad paid 800 for a JUNKYARD transmission for a early 80's model 5 speed nissan hardbody :twak :slap ,he got raped and they didn't even give him a kiss goodbye :histerica

1 - 14 of 14 Posts