Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2962 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since we always seem to highjack a thread here in Va Beach with what we need to, want to do workwise on our trucks. I thought I would just start a thread where someone could come in start a new topic within this thread of what they want to do, where they want to do it and when they want to do it. Hopefully this will help prevent the highjacking which we seem to always do. Anyways, feel free to use it if you wish.

3313 Heffington Drive, once on Heffington look on right for Howards lane on right, turn there and the shop is on your left, most if not all usually start at 9am

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Slider Project

It appears Mark and I with the large assistance of Fritts are going to get our sliders built. As of now its looking like the weekend of Oct. 21-23rd. Where has not been determined yet. But stay tuned and I'm sure we will cover that. If interested in helping obviously. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'd be interested to lending a hand on a scheduled weekend. I would need a place to crash while down there because of the long drive.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
since i am working the 21st and then going to wintergreen sat and sunday, i can't be apart of the slider builds. have fun tho.

i am seriously looking at scrapping our camping plans and tackling my diesel swap the weekend before halloween. depending on what side job i have lined up, i will likely start thurs the 27th and be on it pretty solid for the weekend. i am off the 27th-31st (don't you wish you were a fireman to have a 5 day weekend?), so i will be working on it all day and into the night pretty much everyday except sunday. i suppose i could take a break for our meet and greet on saturday...i may show up covering in oil/grease. :toothless

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
It appears Mark and I with the large assistance of Fritts are going to get our sliders built. As of now its looking like the weekend of Oct. 21-23rd. Where has not been determined yet. But stay tuned and I'm sure we will cover that. If interested in helping obviously. Thanks!
I should be able to help out sometime that weekend. I have my 8 year old nephew on saturday other than that i have no plans.

I'd be interested to lending a hand on a scheduled weekend. I would need a place to crash while down there because of the long drive.
I'm sure between all of us you will not have to worry about finding a place to crash man.

since i am working the 21st and then going to wintergreen sat and sunday, i can't be apart of the slider builds. have fun tho.

i am seriously looking at scrapping our camping plans and tackling my diesel swap the weekend before halloween. depending on what side job i have lined up, i will likely start thurs the 27th and be on it pretty solid for the weekend. i am off the 27th-31st (don't you wish you were a fireman to have a 5 day weekend?), so i will be working on it all day and into the night pretty much everyday except sunday. i suppose i could take a break for our meet and greet on saturday...i may show up covering in oil/grease. :toothless

I might be able to make it out to help a little on friday after work. And you better bring your greasing a$$ if your staying around here :goodfinge

I know i will be over at fritts tomorrow for a little bit to help out.

Next month I am going to tackel some of the rust i have. Getting the patch panels, fritts said he will teach me to weld. Then i have one rust whole inside the cab. Thinking of hitting the jy first things next saturday morning. Let me know if anyone of yall want to go.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Tomorrow. The 15th starting at 0900, get together at my place to install Mark's bumper, 2 of my 40s, high steer arms, and exhaust. If we get that done we can start on some shackle flips.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
No clue. Still got my stock one so i might throw that back on after its all said and done.

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Should work on yours it a beast of a bumper, now you can just run zombies over. No worries.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Good i have been trying to get rid of that thing for half a year now and I am running out of friends with broncos.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
OK what are the plans for this weekend, where and times? We have my 8 yr old nephew (Steven) on Saturday till 6p and I'm free on Sunday.
Saturday Nicole and I were thinking of taking the nephew to Hunt Club Farms http://www.huntclubfarm.com/ They have all kinds of things for kids: http://www.huntclubfarm.com/harvestfair/2011Harvest Fair price flyer_GA.pdf If anyone wants to join and bring their kids. If not then after i say 7p saturday and sunday i should be free. I would like to try and get Fritts front bump on my bronco to see what it looks like.

·
Super Moderator
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Reference thisVVVV hopefully this ^^^.

OK what are the plans for this weekend, where and times? We have my 8 yr old nephew (Steven) on Saturday till 6p and I'm free on Sunday.
Saturday Nicole and I were thinking of taking the nephew to Hunt Club Farms http://www.huntclubfarm.com/ They have all kinds of things for kids: http://www.huntclubfarm.com/harvestfair/2011Harvest Fair price flyer_GA.pdf If anyone wants to join and bring their kids. If not then after i say 7p saturday and sunday i should be free. I would like to try and get Fritts front bump on my bronco to see what it looks like.
This weekend is kind of up to fritts, last I spoke to him about it we were going to do sliders this weekend. I have the materials needed to complete them I just need a welder and someone to weld. I have not finalized that yet nor do I know where at this point. My availablility is as follows Saturday 130-430 available, Sunday 10-4 avail. Anyone else?

1 - 20 of 2962 Posts