Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i am looking for a set of stock wheels, or nice looking wheels for relatively cheap. They are for a 1989 F150. (5 on 5.5) Thanks.

Can pick up or have shipped here, depending on where you're at. ZIP: 95610 (Sacramento, CA)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but those tires wouldnt fit on my truck because I have a 2wd 1989 F150 at stock ride height. And I was looking for this kind:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I have a set I plan on selling soon... they are black 15x8

these are the ones Im putting on but I have to swap the All-Terrains for my MT/Rs

Do you need the rims right away?? let me know

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve83, I know they were stock/optional. I just like them more than my steel wheels with the hubcaps. And I wanted a spare set of wheels for different tires. And i wasn't looking to spend a fortune on a new set of wheels and tires.

canuck, i don't need them right away, but how much are you asking?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, i dont know what you are looking for canuck. give me an idea and i'll let ya know. Steve, my definition of a fortune is paying over $300 for a set of NEW wheels.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dude. I have the set with red centers, but the centers are missing for the frnts because they are cutouts 4x4...

I would look to LMC for the other centers.

I am getting ready to sell mine with the bf goodrich 31x10.50 with 7-8/32's still on the tread.

I will sell all four with centers for 250$ plus shipping

which would probably be a little over $300 TOTAL. they are in pretty good condition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts