Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for my long abscence...Haven't had the net for a while. Anyhow, my '79 has been sitting for some time with a blown 351m in it, and I am finally to the point where I can't go any more w/o a 4x4. I am looking for a running(I know...Good luck!) 351m to drop in...I would like to avoid a rebuild as I am limited on money, workspace, and experience, so I am hoping to find someone with a junk truck laying around or something. I am in central florida, but would be willing to travel 50-100 miles. Also, if anyone sees or knows of one in a boneyard please let me know. Any help is appreciated!
Wi

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I found a donor. Anyhow, I may be needing a hand on this, so if anyone in the W. Volusia area is willing to help turn some wrenches, I will gladly provide beer and food! I do not really have a suitable concrete area to do this on:banghead , so I will probably either construct an A frame or use the big Oak in my back yard and a chain hoist. I am also replacing the tranny while I'm at it. This will be my first engine swap, but I have helped a few friends(I know, where are they now?) in the past.Thanks for any help/suggestions.
Will

1 - 2 of 2 Posts