Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Dana 44 TTB 3rd member with 4:10s and 4:10s for ford 8.8.

id like to get some 4:10s for my truck and seeing if anyone has some here.

id also like a 3rd memeber for the d44 TTB with 4:10s...thanx.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've got a front axle 4.10's limited slip, new u-joints/seals, bearing, Mile Marker manual hub conversion, new rotors, pads, we'll say "rotor to rotor" for $500, also have 9" rear for $1200 with Detroit Tru-Trac locker 4.10's, same, new bearings, seals, drums/shoes/hardware. Near Detroit.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, i dont need or want rotor to rotor because i dont have room to store it. would u be interested in just selling me the third member? and what type of limited slip is in the front?

·
Registered
199 Posts
The front limited slip, don't know, it's nothing special, ie a locker, didn't want one when I did it. Cost me $135 to have it added to the job from Reider Racing when I did the front and rear axles to 4.10's at the time. Description of front locker is "IFS T/L C/A D44 3.92+" Had to add friction modifier when I put it together. I could call reider and find out? Work done March 2003.

I would go $400 for the "less rotors/pads" I'm just trying to sell the whole front end as a "package" Has new ball joints and all.

PM me?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry but im gunna have to pass, i just dont have the room to swap the entire front axle out or the room to store in the mean time.

thanx for letting me know though, appreciate it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would sell the 3rd member for $400. Just meant, I couldn't go any lower than that for the 3rd member. They sell for $735 at Jeff's Bronco Graveyard for a third member with trac-loc.

Interested for $400?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts