Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for two door lock actuators... would love something local to pick up but since they are not too big i will think about shipping.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2 or 3 up in Sayreville.
really how much are you looking to get for them? sayreville is kinda far but i might be able to get up there to grab them

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
or you could just go to u-pull-it in albion nj next to berlin, atco & voorhees, or maybe a closer yard would be Lapollo's in westville. both of em are cheap, but your lookin at about $10-20 for the U-Pull-It yard in albion.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know, call it $10? I have to look and see where they are - unfortunately I won't be able to do that until next week.
let me know if you find them

·
Registered
843 Posts
Actually, I just remembered, I know exactly where they are - still in the doors I am planning on turning into half doors!

...and I'm about 75% sure I know what pile those are buried under in the garage. ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually, I just remembered, I know exactly where they are - still in the doors I am planning on turning into half doors!

...and I'm about 75% sure I know what pile those are buried under in the garage. ;)
ok well let me know when you get them out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts