Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chillin on the Gulf Coast
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a swap up to OBDII and had to do a ton of hacking to the firewall on my 89 and still will have to do a ton of mounting points for the dash. Easier to swap in a newer body. Will pull the body on site if needed.

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are they already removed? If so I am down for the drive. Will just rent a trailer to move it.

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, still looking for a body. As little rust as possible and no structural damage. Fender or door dings are ok. Someone has to be parting one out.

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another bump. Still need a body. Paint can be crap, scratches, dings, dents, just no structural areas damaged.

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP! Still looking. Someone has to be parting one out. I would be willing to travel to south Alabama, south Mississippi, west Florida, almost anywhere in Louisiana, even east Texas. As far as the Nevada area I would be willing to go to San Diego or LA, Phoenix, or Salt Lake City. Cash in hand, I pull the body or you. Just need one...

·
Registered
539 Posts
there is a 93 around the corner from me that is pretty much stripped out now...Im in Boise ID. its about a 12 hour drive but can be made in 9 with trailer. if need be can set you up in guest room so you could do it on a weekend?

·
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate it but I have gone down to Louisiana to stay with family for a bit. Wish it was either closer or better timed. If that had come up a couple weeks ago I might have jumped in my jeep and driven up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts