Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 94 Bronco's rad support has given up the ghost to northeast cancer. Anyone have a solid support they would like to sell locally? The body mount area on both sides of the support are gone and allowing my entire front clip to flop like a fish!!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Most of the junkers i have run across in the yard are in the same, or worse condition than mine, so i just gave up and bought a brand spanking new one. I will keep an eye out for ya, but up here they're not worth the time to pull them.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I'm parting out an '87 Eddie Bauer and the support looks pretty good. Not certain if it could be modded to fit yours. If you're interested, I can get some pics this weekend. I'm located in Charlotte, NC so it would have to be shipped.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
67mgbgt - thanks for the reply. the supports are quite different so I am going to pursue a 92-97 but thanks again for the offer.

DcSkater602 - the area that rusts out is the pocket that contains the forward most body mounts. If the pocket has scale rust, it will disintegrate upon disturance during disassembly. If your parts truck's support looks good in that area, I would certainly be interested. PM me a price.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts