Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the shields that mount to the spindle/knuckle on a 94-96 with front ABS. The ABS sensors mount "through" these things. I don't need the screws or the sensors, just the shields themselves, left and right. I can buy them from JBG, but I don't want to spend $45 on a pair, not even close.

Thanks for any help.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
I'm looking for the shields that mount to the spindle/knuckle on a 94-96 with front ABS. The ABS sensors mount "through" these things. I don't need the screws or the sensors, just the shields themselves, left and right. I can buy them from JBG, but I don't want to spend $45 on a pair, not even close.

Thanks for any help.
Sandy, you mean the little small block that the sensor fits into? If yes, I think I still have my pair, but will have to go find them. You wanna trade for something? got anything interesting?

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, these:

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-32089MK_1994-96_abs_sensor_mounting_kit.htm

I don't need the screws, though.

What are you looking for, for a trade? I have a lot of stuff, maybe I've got something you want. What "genre" of item are you thinking? Computer stuff, books, shooting stuff, paintball, Bronco, VJMC parts? Need a stock interior light? Set of points for a CB750 SOHC/4?

Cash is available as well, I just don't think they're worth $45 a pair.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
Yup, these:

http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-32089MK_1994-96_abs_sensor_mounting_kit.htm

I don't need the screws, though.

What are you looking for, for a trade? I have a lot of stuff, maybe I've got something you want. What "genre" of item are you thinking? Computer stuff, books, shooting stuff, paintball, Bronco, VJMC parts? Need a stock interior light? Set of points for a CB750 SOHC/4?

Cash is available as well, I just don't think they're worth $45 a pair.
yea, I have those, and likely the screws, which you can have as backups. Let me assemble them first since I have to find them. and I agree they are not worth $45. I'll think on possible trade.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
Well, my apologies Sandy, I had them and thought I brought them with me when I moved to Colorado, but evidently they went to the steel scrap along with some other stuff I didn't need anymore.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have a pair on my parts truck...

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you can get them off without breaking them, what would you want for them, shipped to 48131?

·
Registered
349 Posts
If you can get them off without breaking them, what would you want for them, shipped to 48131?
I have 1 off already I'd just have to pull the wheel on the other side. I'll say $10 to cover shipping and packaging would be fine. Let me know!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts