Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys had alittle accident and and parents say part or fix, so i am in need of a 92-96 parts bronc, 5.0 or 5.8, i at the very very minimum need dash intact, both the motor and interior harnes', steering column, alittle fender rust is ok, heres the reasoning i like the 92-96 interior but because the firewalls are all different but im going to cut the 92-96 fenders away and replace them with some new 80-86 aluminum reproduction fenders cab swap and harness swap revert it back to 86 looking, also i need a title with it, in the state of missouri(correct spelling misery), you need a title for both vehicles to get it reVINed, i would prefer midwest area but will consider traveling if the price is right, thanx for your help

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
What happened to your bronco?

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got rearended sitting at a stop light by a a dodge, and since he wrinkled both fenders his insurance totalled it, so if i cant make this happen with in the next week or 2 im selling it to the tow company/ salvage yard where its at.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That sucks, good luck getting it fixed

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i know he does but i dont have the time to mess with the wiring involved, i just need something i can swap the bodies, put on the engine harness wire up my t-case and be on with life

1 - 6 of 6 Posts