Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.

I've been looking all over the internet and in stores everywhere for a cd, but it is out of stock everywhere I've looked. The cd is the self titled release by The Larry Keel Experience. It's the one with the close up of the band on the front with the bluish tint on the picture. If anybody has this and would be willing to sell it to me or even sell me a burned copy, that would be awesome. I know it's kind of an obscure band/cd, but I hope somebody out there has it.

Thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
223 Posts
"suggestion" Go to amazon they usually have any cd you would want or need for really good prices

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one called "The Larry Keel Experience." I want to get the whole cd, not just three songs downloaded off it. I already looked at that website.

And my God Jeremiah, what kind of an idiot do you think I am? If you read the post, I said I checked everywhere on the internet and they are all sold out. Amazon was the first site I checked. I've checked everywhere and nobody has it, so I thought I'd see if anybody here does, but don't insult my intelligence by telling me to check Amazon, because I did already.

·
Registered
2014 Escape SE 2.0 AWD
1,303 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh damn, I missed that. My mistake, I went to the right site but couldn't find what I needed! I appreciate it man, and my bad on not finding that myself. I think I clicked on store but a pic of the album is not listed on the first page so I just assumed it wasn't there. Thanks again.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually pimpin, that site is sold out of it too. The link you gave is good, but it says it's out of print, if you click on one of their other cds it has an add to cart option but the one I want doesn't. So I guess they don't print that cd anymore and I'm just going to have to keep looking for it somewhere and hopefully someone has it. Thanks again and if anybody else out there has got one I'd appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts