Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of wheels for my 93 XLT, it came stock with small steel wheels. Show me what you got. Thanks.

·
Registered
748 Posts
What type of wheel are you looking for? Are looking for the stock alloys that Ford used on them, if so, I may soon be parting with mine. Or are you looking for bigger than 15" and aftermarket style? :shrug

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blaze said:
I "think" he wants an idea of what different wheels look like on a Bronco...if so, check out these rigs!
http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117
I like the look of the stock alloys that came on the late models, with 10 round holes. I've looked through old posts but I don't know what these wheels are called. Mostly I'm looking for something cheap besides what I have now.

Also could you recomend where I can find some cheap wheels for sale? I've already tried ebay. Thanks.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
m-wilhelm Also could you recomend where I can find some cheap wheels for sale? I've already tried ebay. Thanks.[/QUOTE said:
Since you're in Philly, try Banins in Trevose.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts

these i assume are exactly what your looking for? i think if your looking for something cheap then you can go with some cheap black rock crawlers i think a couple companys make them. their always in the 4 wheelin mags for like $60 each and those are the cheapest wheels ive ever seen. ones like mine might start costing you 100 each :shrug im not exactly sure because they came with my truck.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Yea I'd suggest the Modular wheels also...you can even get the chrome ones for 100 bucks or less. I'm runnin' chrome Eatons from National Tire and Wheel (NTW) on the Bronc in my sig line. :thumbup

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have a set.....will take pics tomarrow......100.00...with some beat 31 BFG allterains on them......I'm in north jersey so we can meet up if ypou like.....shoot me a PM

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I got my wheels from a junk yard for $125. They are the stock alluminum wheels that came from like 87-94 (or 95) - at some point in 95 they switched to the 10 hole with no "rivets." So I ssay try a local junk yard.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
748 Posts
I got my wheels from a junk yard for $125. They are the stock alluminum wheels that came from like 87-94 (or 95) - at some point in 95 they switched to the 10 hole with no "rivets." So I ssay try a local junk yard.

:beer
Bill

'93 was the last year for the alloys that had rivets on them on the light duty trucks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bigflareside said:
I have a set.....will take pics tomarrow......100.00...with some beat 31 BFG allterains on them......I'm in north jersey so we can meet up if ypou like.....shoot me a PM

Sent you an email through your profile. Thanks.

For everyone else, thanks for the responses. I'm going to check my local junkyards and some mags.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts