Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. My horribly uncomfy lowback is on its last legs, so i'm looking for a high back bucket, drivers side, and the brackets for it, if they're different from an 84 with the low back. Decent shape, meaning no springs poking through. Not too picky about the color, nor if it's a bit threadbare. That's what seat covers are for. ;)

Someone let me know.

Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
I installed these Explorer seats fairly easily.
Took 1 afternoon.
A little bending and 1 piece 1x1 square stock for the passenger inside mount... done deal! :thumbup

press ALT+F4
Sweet! I gotta do something about the ratty 79 Chateau Club Wagon captain's chairs I'm riding on. They're about 75 lbs each and look like $hit. I can't find covers for em, if they weren't so comfortable they'd be long gone.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool. If I can yank explorer seats or something and make them work, i'll do that. I don't care much about the passenger side, A) Cause i'm not the passenger, and B) Cause its in better shape. ;) I'll go hunt around the yard then, and see what I can dig up. Thanks, guys.

Registered
I want to sell my '96 grey leather buckets. Xlnt shape, just put $200 into the drivers seat. New leather and padding. Didn't have the leather perf'd though.
Want to get cloth seats.

Registered
burntPiston said:
I want to sell my '96 grey leather buckets. Xlnt shape, just put $200 into the drivers seat. New leather and padding. Didn't have the leather perf'd though.
Want to get cloth seats.

I want those seats, I just PM'd you.

Choon
512-203-6648

1 - 7 of 7 Posts