Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I'm reaching out to anybody that happens to have a cummins ISB to ford big block flywheel housing. I have been looking around on Ebay etc. everybody wants an arm and leg($500) just for the bellhousing. I could also use a ISB flywheel, stock used. Im located in Eastern PA.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
I don't think there is such a thing. I think SBF is your only option without getting one custom made.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats all im seeing thanks to the 4bt swaps back in the day. Im looking for the more space for a big clutch.

·
TTB for short
2,189 Posts
You can buy them for the diesel ZF. That would be your best bet for clutch options. They ain't cheap though. You will also need a custom flywheel, south bend clutch made one for us with a cummins center rivited in a ford clutch

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the main thing is that its a nice factory Big block adapter. Im looking for a good used stock ISB flywheel. I happen to have access to drill and tap the flywheel to accommodate a different clutch. I have a setup with the local JY he has a big block ZF 2wd, he wants 200 bucks for it. gunna take it apart for its bellhousing, rebuild both and sell a 2wd ZF small block.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Good luck on your hunt! There have been some known to exist, but I cant find one for sale! Ive been looking for quite some time for my Cummins conversion and havent found one. Might have to pony up and buy a Destroked adapter plate....

If you find two, I'll take the second one :D

-Tyler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts