Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After a lot of soul searching, there's just too much sentamental (spelling?) value attached to my bronco for me to go bouncing off rocks & trees with it.

So i'm gonna build a vehicle i don't care about :rockon

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I have a D44 axle listed for sale on this site. It's the D44 axle with the thicker axle tubes and the welded on wedges, <>. I also should have enough pieces and parts for an SAS if you needed them. Or I could pull a complete 78 D44 axle from under a parts bronco I have that is a full time set up meaning no lock outs. Now this would be a complete set up. PM if your interested.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Just 2 months ago, I *gave one away*, which I sadly had $350 invested in getting it to my house.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kamster said:
I have a HP D-44 out of a 79 Bronco. Primed,painted with all the brackets and hardware. New 4:10 gears and install kit.

$700 OBO

Jimminy Christmas!! There's no doubt that's how much you have tied up in it, but lemme think about that one...

MyFullSize said:
Just 2 months ago, I *gave one away*, which I sadly had $350 invested in getting it to my house.
I remember that :banghead

·
Registered
268 Posts
I see a lot of 78 and 79 d44's here. I need a 4.11, mine has bad bearings and probably bad gears. I'm afraid to look. If Ogeechee passes you up and you feel like getting rid of just the gears, let me know.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
You can buy mine. It will almost bolt into a 80's+ completely redone. 8 lug outters or 5 lug outters your choice. $1500 there is a thread in the forsale section.

·
Registered
727 Posts
RTM said:
I have a D44 axle listed for sale on this site. It's the D44 axle with the thicker axle tubes and the welded on wedges, <>. I also should have enough pieces and parts for an SAS if you needed them. Or I could pull a complete 78 D44 axle from under a parts bronco I have that is a full time set up meaning no lock outs. Now this would be a complete set up. PM if your interested.
There are a few members houses i would like to visit just to see what all they have. Yours is one of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.