Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been all over the pick and pull and nothing i need one asap so i can go to the stoddard valley clean up next week

·
Registered
392 Posts
Dirty,
I had one today but I had to take it back due to it was the wrong one. I am going to the yard on Sun and if that fails I have another place that has two the year I need and a 1988-1989. Shipping would be not to bad I assume. Let me know.

·
Registered
392 Posts
what year is that.. thats what I am looking for exactly

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its out of my 1990 i just removed the flange that bolst it to the stock 8.8 i need one asap :(

·
Registered
539 Posts
whats the length without the cv? might have one but it doesn't have the cv on it. Found it while scrounging the junk yard today

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the cardian joint is what i need it shit the bed on me the shaft has all new ujoints and was just rebuilt but the cardian joint doesnt like the angle i am running it at

·
Master Bater
7,268 Posts
Dr.Dirty said:
the cardian joint is what i need it shit the bed on me the shaft has all new ujoints and was just rebuilt but the cardian joint doesnt like the angle i am running it at

well, then a new shaft wont fix your problem. What about your cardan is screwed up exactly? You can have the ball/socket replaced or do it yourself. That would be fastest.

If you cracked the H yoke, you can replace that as well, but better figure out why. What is your driveshaft angle, pinion angle, etc?

Simply putting a junkyard shaft into your current app will not solve anything Dr.

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i know i just dont have the money for a tom woods shaft i just want to go wheeling this weekend at stoddard valley when we went to calico the ball and socket part shit the bed and i still wheeled on it so now the socket is all wallowed out and i was told it couldnt be fixed if i can buy the parts just for the cardian somone plese point me in the right direction

·
Registered
392 Posts
Guess What! Spicer stopped making the part MArch 2005. I think I Am in luck I founda shop in landover, md may have what I need and its a price closer to urs Steve wippee!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts