Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the brackets, just need the actual fiberglass running boards. Would prefer the EB tan color. Looking for pretty nice ones, no cracks or structural damage.

Will also take the brackets too, if you have them.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i have an excellent set in dark blue, but i need the brackets off them.. let me know if you are interested. I know you said you prefer the EB tan color.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
I have a new, never installed set that was painted white. You can paint them any color, they came in black only.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
I have a set of EB tan steps, only about 70k miles on them... The only problem is 3 of the 4 studs snapped off, but you can still bolt them on the truck and stick the remaining part of the studs into the bracket. Or replace the studs.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
side exhaust?

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is the plan...not happy with my current dronemaster single in/dual out setup.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
That is the plan...not happy with my current dronemaster single in/dual out setup.
i figured as much when you commented on my pic. if this friggen rain ever stops ill get some better ones for ya. i will tell ya this though, with my magnaflow i have some wicked drone at 55mph

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, hoping to get out for cheaper. Going to leave my y-pipe alone (mainly because there is no good solution for a 96 302 other than a stock replacement).

Just going to have them put on a high flow cat and new muffler. Not sure what brand, but definitely won't be a flowmaster 40.

I'm thinking Borla or Magnaflow.

Got a baby on the way, have to make all my purchases before I'm no longer allowed. Hence the reason for the steps, I actually don't like the look but the wife told me I need steps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts