Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Bluebronco94 said:
Looking for good to new condition tan tire cover that says "Eddie Bauer". I am willing to make it worth your time. 1980-96.
Ive got one, it could use a re-stiching but other than that its in great condition. Give me an offer and I will try to get a picture up in a bit if I dont forget :thumbup

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,295 Posts
I've also got one. The elastic is pretty stretched out 'cause it was on a 265/75 and I suppose it was designed for a 235/75. The cover itself as well as stitching are in great shape. I'd imagine an upholstery shop could replace the elastic pretty cheaply.

Let me know if you're interested.
Tommy

·
Registered
6,101 Posts

As you can see the stitching has come out from the top portion and the liner and the cloth have seperated. Its a very very easy fix I can assure you. Any sewing place can re-sew that no problem. I might even go ahead and get that done. One thing I discovered when looking at it is, theres no elastic. I guess they made them without elastic, atleast for 1996 eddie bauers. I dont see where any elastic is in it and its completely stock :shrug I need to clean up the front a little bit from some dirt and it will look brand new. fits a 31" tire and probably a few other sizes around that. Let me know what you think.

·
Garage kept
1,185 Posts
Marauder, how much do you want for it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts