Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been mentioned and asked several times, but I recently purchased a 94' FSB and want to install the factory running boards. This is a daily driver and will not be lifted and if so it will be a moderate lift. I would like to keep factory look therefore if anyone is willing to sell please let me know. I would like in good condition and color is not an issue as I will be painting this one soon. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate!!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
If anyone else has some that would go onto an XLT I may be interested as well. Black would be preferred, but I could work with another color too. I would need the brackets as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would be willing to sell the running boards+brackets (if the brackets are even still in good condition, am not sure of this though) off my '92 Eddie Bauer. The running boards are full-length and also go around about 2/3 of the wheel well, and are the Eddie Bauer cream/beige color. PM or email me if interested, thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.