Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to post in the wanted to buy section but it states to keep it bronco or truck related.

Looking for a cowl hood. You got one or know somewhere to get a used one cheap. I am scoping out mustangfourm.com and haven't run across one yet.
Let me know if you know of one.

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything with a good price. Let me know where. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
yea ony prob might be location..LOL
heres 1 in NY

I'm selling my 5 inch Fiberglass Cowl hood. The fit is perfect. It will bolt on to the hood hindges in the rear. The front will require hood pins which I am throwing in along with some lanyards. Paid $300 and would like to get at least $200 for it. The hood is custom made in NC by Fiberboy. Here's a link to them. http://www.fiberboy.com/mustang.htm
About Fiberboy
"We build high quality hand laid fiberglass hoods & specialty body parts for Super Street and Muscle Cars.

Unlike some of the "Big" production builders my hoods have a precision fit.

With over 28 years of hands on fiberglass experience my parts are built by me one at the time just for your car"

Email me only at [email protected], For some reason I can't get PM's. I am located in Queens, NY

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
His is an 89 I believe. I figure anything 87-93 would work. I don't know the difference betweent the earlier years besides the 4 headlights. Do you think an 85 would work?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts