Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By buddy blew his transmissian and i am going to help him swap in a used one, he has a 1990 bronco with a 302 and AOD. Looking for something cheap and relatively close to south jersey (no shipping). if you are anwhere nearby with a fairly cheap tranny let me know. Im going to check out the junkyards this weekend. Thanx.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well i got a stock manual tranny in Hammonton, but you would need to pull it out of the truck, its out of a '88 custom, thats if u want a manual, message me back if it intrests at all, it would cost only a percent of $300, casue thats what i wanta sell the entire truck for, so give me a message back, i m looking on getting my '88 XLT on the road, and insurance money, so anyone else looking for parts, i got one to part out, or sell in an entire package , it didnt stop running till bout a week ago, i think its a fuel pump, but thats all, its just not something i got the money for.. alright, i hope it might help u...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got and AOD in my 90' but it is still in my bronco, I am swaping a C6 but I dont know how long it will be since i am doing the job myself.I dont know how long you guys want 2 wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts