Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a light bar to fit my 87 Bronco. I looked at some on eBay. The look like crap and are about $70 plus shipping. I would like to spend around the same. With or without lights. Thanks.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
If those are KCs then expect to pay more than that.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
that looks like the rare KC bar too

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
that looks like the rare KC bar too
yup its a KC Daylighter bar

I bought it 10 years ago it the only thing that survived when my 85 was totalled by my brother. Lights still work great Id have to get rid of it for more that 20$ though thats kinda why Ive still got it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, alright. Then thats kind of an insulting offer. I'm sorry I didnt realize it was a KC. My bad.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
What the hell Mike? I thought you got rid of that. I wanted that thing forever ago and you were just up here two days ago.

I don't really want it any more so its fine.

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
What the hell Mike? I thought you got rid of that. I wanted that thing forever ago and you were just up here two days ago.

I don't really want it any more so its fine.
I was saving it for you in vegas then you said you didnt want it I thought it was gone for the longest time I looked in my trailer tool box and low in behold there it was. ( thought my wife threw it out)

·
Registered
165 Posts
sorry to bring this up, but is this still for sale, how much for the bar, lights and wiring?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts