Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in need of a new PCV Valve Hose, the one that goes from the upper intake to the PCV Valve. It's for a '94 302, but I believe as long as it's a '92-'96 302 or 351 it will work. Shoot me a PM with a price.

In case your wondering, it looks like this:

Thank you.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.