Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an F-150 rear mount tank. I need a new fuel tank and would like to swap to the smaller tank in the F-150.

Let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't really want to start a new thread on this but,.....

Can I use an 86 tank in a 95? Is there a sender that will fit the 86 tank but work in my 95?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya no doubt. I think shipping would not only be expensive for a gas tank, but potentially illegal maybe. IDK. Probably can only ship brand new ones.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I can tell you it wouldn't be illegal to ship it by ground, probably illegal to ship it by next-day air, but if you're willing to pay the shipping cost, and you need this item, I would look into it.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone willing to ship? I'd really like to find one for $50. I've found a few local that were already sold, or the wrong year.

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
You can ship used fuel tanks but there absolutely has to be no fumes. I had a tank that I washed and had to air out for a couple months before there were no detectable fumes before shipping it. Shipping a fuel tank also usually has an oversize charge added to it so you're looking at at least $25 minimum for shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill ship it to you. 50 plus shipping ???
Does it have the sending unit in it? Good condition? If so I might take it. Depends on shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts