Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried to get ahold of this piece from a couple of members who were parting broncos out... but they didn't seem too interested in replying to PMs asking if they got it out. Here's the piece in question:

It's on the vacuum motor that controls the heat/ac adjustment from defrost to floor. It has a round, 4-prong clip on the end that connects to a flap in ducts behind the heat/ac control panel.

If anybody can get this piece out without breaking the clip on the end, I would be more than grateful. My feet are tired of being cold while driving to and from work.

S.D.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries... It's warmed up a bit here... at least for the time being. The way I see it, if the Ford dealership orders it for me, I'll be waiting at least 6 weeks for it to come in anyway. Family's more important anyway... even though I enjoy spending time away from mine, lol.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have a '90 parts truck out back. Where exactly is that thing? Is it hard to get to? Let me know and will try to get it out in one piece for you this weekend.

**EDIT : Tried to get it out today, that sucker is realy hard to get to. Sorry it broke while trying to remove it. I cant see how to remove that unless the whole plenum is out of the truck.
Hopefully someone else will come through for you.

Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts