Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang! Any of you sas guys still have your ttb housings? If so, id like to buy them. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,875 Posts
I also have a complete TTB, live in Central oregon.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I've got my housings empty and ready for you. Camburg told me they would give me $125 for them. $80 plus the ride and they are yours.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
you make some desert rat happy with your unused ttb.
Surely.

I've just got this visual stuck in my head of a crazy looking BronkenBronco guy, sitting all alone out in the middle of a blistering hot desert somewhere, in his shed with a beer, looking over his pile of TTB stuff he scores over the next few months, drueling, planning out all his turned up axle projects for go-fast stuff.

Hoarding his TTB's......:shocked

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
You found someone to buy that crap I have sitting collecting dirt.
Its not crap to the desert racer....they can build some badass suspension with it.

Yes and alot of times Camburg will buy JUST the beams. They modify them and resell

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey BrokenBronco, I noticed a few of the guys that posted up are coming to the Oregon Dunes trip this August. Looks like a good reason for you to come too. Come on Nick lets go play on the big dunes.

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine! Mine! All mine! Hahahahahaha...

Thanks for the replys guys, i'll be answering the pm's shortly.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Mine! Mine! All mine! Hahahahahaha...

Thanks for the replys guys, i'll be answering the pm's shortly.

Sorry,,, hell you could have had mine for free - it would have savd me the dump fee.... :thumbup

You should have started this thread with - I will haul away your TTB's for free... :twak .....I am sure most the people here just throw them away...

Now they want you to pay for them :smilie_slap

1 - 18 of 18 Posts