Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started getting a lot vibration from the rear end of my bronco a couple days ago, so I checked my ujoints and they wouldn't budge a bit....checked my fluids again and theyre sitting right where they should be....

Started getting pissed because I couldn't quite put my finger on what was wrong... Decided to go ahead and get a new ujoint for my front driveline so I can take the rear off (thinking the double cardon joint was shot again) and when I got home, I moved my bronco from the side of the house to the front of the garage. While doing that, I opened my door and was watching/listening for noises....saw the tire moving.... SOME F*CKER TRIED TO STEAL MY DAMN TIRE! :banghead Good thing I parked it instead of trying to drive it everywhere...Tightened the lugnuts back up and she drives like a Cadillac now...

Oh well, now I can put my front driveline back on...

Anyone else have those wtf moments....?

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
The left rear tire I bet. No one tried to steal it. Fords are bad about losing that tire if not kept tight.

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I checked all my tires the day before and made damn sure that all of them were tight...I parked at my gf's parents house at night(dark spot on the opposite side of the street) and there was no vibration or anything driving there. I was there for like 2 hours then left (not getting on it whatsoever) and I immediately started feeling vibration

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check them more often though, thanks for that info. I just dont see how they would loosen that much by sitting still

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'll check them more often though, thanks for that info. I just dont see how they would loosen that much by sitting still
For hard wheeling I just tack the bioche on there. tire iron will still get them loose but not bu themselves/.

On my F250 turned left & boom tire fell off Wondered what the vibration was. :histerica

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For hard wheeling I just tack the bioche on there. tire iron will still get them loose but not bu themselves/.

On my F250 turned left & boom tire fell off Wondered what the vibration was. :histerica
Glad that didn't happen to me on the way home....with my luck, the tire probably wouldve hurt someone that was walking....

·
2nd mouse gets the cheese
614 Posts
theres also the common deal where punk kids loosen the lug nuts a bit just for kick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts