Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF!! Worth rioting over?

Everyone bow down and pay Heather homage!!!! At least I will, she put the pic 9 posts down below for me. Anyways, a friend of mine from Norway sent this picture to me, and she said that this was THE one that started all of the Muslim riots. I guess there was a few cartoons, but this was the squaw that stroked the camels sack! (or the straw that broke the camels back?) Big f'n deal! Maybe next time they burn our flag on TV we should go over there and riot! Oh wait, we are already doing that. HA! SEMPER FI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I don't see a picture. :doh0715:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright, having trouble here. Thought that I knew how to paste photos, done it many times. No luck here.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My houseplants have more computer knowledge than I do. So please tell me how to put that pic on here. I have it saved on my email, my pictures, and in my documents

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Either choose the "Post Reply" button at the bottom of the thread to open the full input screen, or choose "Go Advanced" from the quick reply field.

Once you have the screen, scroll down and look for the "manage attachments" button.

Click that and then select the browse option. Browse through your files for the pic, and select it. The click "upload". If you don't get any error messages, close the window, and click "Submit Reply" on the bottom of the main screen. Remember, that it can't be any bigger than 800x800 pixels.

If that doesn't work, perhaps you do not have enough posts to direct link pictures. If so, host the file on Supermotors, or Photobucket, and link the file from there with the tags.

If nothing works. E-mail me the pic through my profile, and I'll post it for you.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
So I don't know a whole lot about religion or what exactly happend with the whole riot thing over there, but here's what I'm wondering...Now aren't the Muslim people not supposed to have or look at any pictures, images, or figures of their god? So why were they even looking at the cartoon then?
I read a news story on it a couple days ago where the interviewed a bunch of the protesters and none of them had seen the pictures. They had heard about it on the radio. :twak

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
My good friend is from Jordan. He says that proper mulims DO actually denounce the actions and stupidity of the rioters and that -- basically -- the rioters and terrorists of Islam are just the same as the hypocrites and fools of Christianity. I'm inclined to believe him, as he and his family are some of the nicest people I know.

The world is full of stupid people. The middle east is no different than anywhere else. Their stupid people just happen to like bombs more than court rooms.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts