Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting ready to move to New Jersey from Alaska. Well during one of my outprocessing breifings that I had to go to. I got a list of stuff I am not allowed to take through Canada. I just started laughing at this.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
lol, that whole list is great - basically, you can't take your rig thru canada :goodfinge

BUT, you CAN take liquor thru there, so long as you keep it all in less than 1gl containers :toothless

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is why I am shipping the Bronco. LOL. I just want to know who owns one of the explosive auto alarms. I would be afraid I might not turn it off and open the door.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
davids78bronco said:
BUT, you CAN take liquor thru there, so long as you keep it all in less than 1gl containers :toothless

Well...

We're not savages after all. :toothless :drinkbud

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
We Canadians dont fukk around with security. We dont tolerate car theft.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
[offtopic]

Where are you moving to in the People's Republic of New Jersey?

[/offtopic]

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11/flame.thrower.car/

The movie should still work... getting more pics. I want to do something like this but by electrically charging sensitive areas like door handles with a low current 30-50kV

Edit: The movie should be enough for you to get the idea...

·
Registered
616 Posts
slim said:
So I am getting ready to move to New Jersey from Alaska. Well during one of my outprocessing breifings that I had to go to. I got a list of stuff I am not allowed to take through Canada. I just started laughing at this.
Nore a battery with acid (Guess all cars up there have hand cranks), No gasoline ?!?! must have pedel cars, no glue, no solvents, no matches..... LOL that is some list :histerica

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
unixdude said:
[offtopic]

Where are you moving to in the People's Republic of New Jersey?

[/offtopic]
McGuire AFB

96_bronco said:
how much is that going to cost you to ship a car??
Its free for me. The government is moving me so they must ship my vehicle. I think it would have been 2500 if I had to pay out of pocket.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts