Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 96 is a 1 owner, 5.8/auto with 157k miles with most maintenance receipts. Everything functions as it should including rear window and A/C. I'm looking to trade even for a 95/96 (dont care which but must be MAF with 5.8) white sport. Mileage doesn't matter. Here are a few small pics of mine

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would get the pics bigger but I don't know how to resize to fit the forum.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Ok, I will ask the obvious question. Why do you want to trade your 96 1 owner for another 95 or 96 ?

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because I've had over 10 Bronco's but I've never had a white sport. I just sold a black sport. I should say this is a 2 owner because I just bought it, but I bought it from thr original owner. I haven't put 500 miles on it yet. A SAS's white sport just looks nasty to me.

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
If you end up trying to sell it outright, I'd be interested.

Does it have the rest of the EB rarities: Cargo cover and woodgrain dash trim?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Just some FYI's (if you didnt know)

Only 1996 351ci got MAF.
It seems only 1995 Sports have the super fake brushed aluminum dash trim. All the 96's I've looked at only have black dash trim.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Justin, I do not have the cargo cover, nor do I have the spare tire cover. Nothing to brag about but I do have the cargo net

And Stomp, I thought 95 302's came with MAF just not OBD-II....no?

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
Just some FYI's (if you didnt know)

Only 1996 351ci got MAF.
It seems only 1995 Sports have the super fake brushed aluminum dash trim. All the 96's I've looked at only have black dash trim.
Justin, I do not have the cargo cover, nor do I have the spare tire cover. Nothing to brag about but I do have the cargo net

And Stomp, I thought 95 302's came with MAF just not OBD-II....no?
You have MAF, you can clearly see the mass air sensor in both the engine shots. Yep, 96 for OBD-II.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Justin is talking about 5.8s with MAF. I think only 96 5.8s got MAF. 5.0s got it earlier. My 95 5.0 has it.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know only 96 5.8's came with MAF. I'm thought Stomp asked about 95 302's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts