Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I may be able to get one from a junk yard for you. I'll pick a good one.

How'd that be?

But see if someone else comes along first. I wouldn't be able to foot the bill until after the holiday.

:beer
Bill

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I may be able to get one from a junk yard for you. I'll pick a good one.

How'd that be?

:beer
Bill
Let me get this straigh you're going to ship him a 60lb drive shaft 3000 miles so that he can ship you a 60lb battery 3000miles. Some how I think shipping would kill both of you :thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,781 Posts
Damn Dr. You should of asked this question about 4 week agos!! There were two 90 broncos in the yard where I got my front end from.. One looked drivable and atleast had one driveshaft.. I will keep an eye out. I might go next weekend. If I see one, I will grab it. and no, you won't have to trade me. I owe ya.. LOL.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
I got the stockers from a 1993, but i don't need a redtop.

Shipping would beat the shit out of me too.......but if your that hard up, i will yank it and send it to you.

·
The Doc
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you got the measurments i really want to get this thing going for the staoddard valley clean up

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
uhm....it's ten minutes to 3 a.m. here......and i got a pretty good buzz going on.....i will get measurements and pictures tomorrow.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
just a rough measurement (it's raining out). The rear driveshaft is about 30 inches.....i was hurried, didn't feel like getting soaked.

It's still on the truck, so it's not real easy to crawl under it and get an accurate measurement in the rain.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts