Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new to the site but I have been working on old fords all my post puberty life. Got a 68 f150 at 13 and rebuilt a 351w to put in it and got it all done for my driving test. After awhile I wanted a 4x so sold the 68 and bought a 76 f150 with a 360 and a 4 spd. That was a nice rig that I had for about 5 years. After I sold the 76 I bought my brothers 75 f250 that had a 300-6 in it and a 4 spd, which I still have. I tore the 300 out and rebuilt a 390 and had to replace the trans. and all the frontend bushings and all but this is my baby. Too bad it spent some time in Ca when my bro was in the Marines cause the rust is eating at it. I have a dream of replacing the cab with an extended cab and building a flatbed for it. My newest edition is a 79 bronco with the 400 and c6. It's pretty rough but runs ok now. The lady I bought it from painted it tan but it looks pink in daylight so We call it pinky-dinkie. I have lots of plans for this project but less time that when I was younger, dang jobs and responsibilities anyway. Thanks and see you on the trail. Zac

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Welcome to FSB ~ :thumbup

Self Help sources:

FSB ~ "search" above yields tons of DIY wrenching threads and pics.
Haynes Repair Manual ~ ASAP, it's the bible here.
www.broncolinks.com ~ very detailed info on BKO's and F150's.
www.supermotors.net ~ sister site joins FREE with videos and pics for more help.

:beer

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Welcome, I am a former WY native. You jsut missed me by a afew months. Now that I leave ppl start coming out of hiding and popping up! Oh well I was in the Worland area. THe only thing I miss bout WY is that anywhere is your playground and 10 miles of travel at the most to get to spots outside of each town. It was nice, now I sit in phoenix fiending for some offroad action in a cool area! :cry Oh well wheel it extra hard for me ! and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome from another Wyoming Bronco owner!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts