Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to meet people near the wyotech campus in blairsville PA. I'll be attending in the fall and wanted to see if anyone is in the area?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm at the school now. I've been here since October. If you have any questions or anything, I'll try my best to answer them for you. Just let me know.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've had to do my FAFSA 5 times now due to them messing up my file. I get the MGIB but I'm gonna use that to live off of, so i will need to get some financial aid. Have any suggestions?

Also wondering about places to rent. I've been looking at the indiana gazette for places but am wondering if theres something easier seeing as how I'm a 3 hour drive away (baltimore).

thanks for your help:beer

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
i posted on craigslist and had a lady get back at me with a sweet place in blairsville. i little pricier than others i saw in the ads, but tons more space, i got a 3 acre compound for 6 a month including utilities and they'll take my german shepherd. saweet.

there are places up there, but, if you have a dog good luck.
there are plenty of apartments around, and trailers too. i saw some cool apartments around latrobe and such.

i will be there in three weeks, wee hew. if you need any other help give me a hollar i'll do what i can to help you out.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
BroncoSka said:
6 a month including utilities and they'll take my german shepherd. saweet.
You gotta love a Shep, best dog out there IMHO! :thumbup (I got 2 pure bred and 1 1/2 bread (GSD & Lab)

When Guntar was a puppy (the sabel one). Roxie is the black one, half
breed... shes the only one that is trained in personal protection.

The female we adopted, Heidi... shes nothing but a sweet heart!

Guntar with my daughter about a year ago, hes grown a little more now...

Guntar the same day we brought him home...

Roxie doing some bite work (personal protection training)

Oh Snap! I got off topic! :toothless

Good luck at your Wyo school... I envy anyone that is able to make strides to improve themselves and there lives!!

Andrew

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BroncoSka said:
i posted on craigslist and had a lady get back at me with a sweet place in blairsville. i little pricier than others i saw in the ads, but tons more space, i got a 3 acre compound for 6 a month including utilities and they'll take my german shepherd. saweet.

there are places up there, but, if you have a dog good luck.
there are plenty of apartments around, and trailers too. i saw some cool apartments around latrobe and such.

i will be there in three weeks, wee hew. if you need any other help give me a hollar i'll do what i can to help you out.

how many bedrooms? What are you gonna be paying for it? You can pm if you dont want to post it. Did you ever hear about your FAFSA? I got it turned in but they wont do anything with it for a couple of months. Right now Im working on getting my GI bill stuff done and turned it. Hey let me know how things are goin man
:beer

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
wyotech, pa

im up here going to wyotech right now, theres not alot of places to wheel around here, some but not many. ive got a buddy from johnston who says theres a few places around there, johnstons about 45min away.

im up in indiana, theres tons of places up here to live. not to sure about pets though. indiana's only like 15 min away from the school, so if you can find a nice place near here, it might be worth it.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
we interrupt this thread to bring you an important news flash

our northeast chapter brother, bnkrtstk, is fighting for fullsize of the month honors this month and needs your vote! he's just a few votes back and if he comes up short in the end, i'm holding all of you responsible. don't let some weenie from another chapter beat us out!:twak

click here:Vote Bnkrtstk For FOTM

now back to your regularly scheduled thread. thank you for your attention. :toothless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts